Lounge Key Limited (“LoungeKey” / “we” / “us” / “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the sole and exclusive data controller is Lounge Key Limited of Cutlers Exchange, 123 Houndsditch, London, EC3A 7BU.
- Personal data we collect
We may collect and process the following data about you (User Data) in various ways:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform including name, email address, phone number, payment card information, username and password. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Platform, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us or any of our affiliates, and when you report a problem with our Platform.
- If you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes although you do not have to respond to them.
- Automatically by use of our cookies (please see below clause 2).
- Payment account information and details of transactions you carry out through our Platform and of the processing and fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our Platform including, but not limited to, mobile device identifier, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Details that are provided through any other channels other than through our Platform including, but not limited to, printed application forms, applications over the phone or information provided through mobile applications.
- Some User Data will inevitably comprise personal data about you and may include sensitive personal data. Personal data is information which relates to you and allows you to be identified from that data (or from a combination of those data and other information in our possession).
- Sensitive personal data is information about or which may reveal, for example, your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious, philosophical or similar beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life, commission of criminal offences and/or involvement in criminal proceedings, etc.
IP addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your device including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
- Where we store your personal data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. You must not share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will always try to protect your personal data, and have implemented high standard security measures to protect any information that we receive, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Platform and you acknowledge and accept that any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
By continuing to use this Platform or our services you consent to the transfers of personal data outside your country of residence, provided that they are in accordance with the purposes set out above and elsewhere in any legal notices. Please do not send us any personal data if you do not consent to the transfer of this information to locations outside your jurisdiction (including, if applicable, outside the EEA).
- Uses made of your personal data
We use your personal data in the following ways:
- To provide this Platform or any of our other services to you, including airport lounge access and other offers available to you through the Platform;
- To provide this Platform or any of our other services to our Clients where this requires processing User Data on their behalf;
- To communicate with you using the contact information you provide – via email, phone, SMS, social media or push notifications through our mobile application – in connection with this Platform or our services, such as respond to your inquires and inform you about nearby offers;
- To improve this Platform, including without limitation to dealing with your queries and notifying you of any proposed or actual changes to our website or mobile application;
- To improve our services, including without limitation to dealing with your queries and notifying you of any proposed or actual changes to our service provision;
- To compile and provide anonymous statistics about our Platform users and provide related usage information to reputable third parties.
- To compile and provide anonymous statistics about our Clients or indirect users of our services and provide related usage information to reputable third parties.
- To provide you with information you have requested from us, including without limitation to information and brochures requested through this Platform and our marketing activities (see below).
- To provide and market our services to you as a Client;
- To manage our relationship with you or our Clients;
- To facilitate our internal business operations, including fulfilling any legal requirements; and
- As may be required by law.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
We also may use your personal data in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
If you are an existing Customer, we may contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS), by telephone, in writing or through mobile applications with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new Customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by the above means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, you may choose to opt out by not checking the relevant box situated on the registration form on which we collect your data. You may amend your preferences at any time once logged in onto the platform under Profile within My Account section.
- Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We will disclose your personal information to Mastercard if you sign up to receive email marketing communications from Mastercard about Mastercard products and services that may be of interest. For more information on Mastercard’s privacy practices, please click here. We also may share personal data with our service providers who perform services on our behalf. We do not authorize these service providers to use or disclose the data except as necessary to perform certain services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its Customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data, and members of the Platform may amend marketing preferences using your member account. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Lounge Key Limited, Cutlers Exchange, 123 Houndsditch, London EC3A 7BU, United Kingdom.
Our Platform may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Under the Data Protection Act (the “Act”) you have the right to request a copy of the personal information Lounge Key Limited holds about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. We charge £10 for information requests and require you to prove your identity with 2 pieces of approved identification. We will use reasonable efforts to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files.
For information on your rights regarding the receipt of email marketing communications directly from Mastercard, please see the Mastercard’s privacy practices listed below.
This service is certified compliant to PCIDSS. All websites use industry standard encryption technologies and certificates. All site traffic is over https and all confidential information (e.g. bank card details and personal information) is securely managed.
Lounge Key Ltd. also has appropriate security measures in place in their physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information they have collected from this website.
When submitting a request to exercise your data protection rights, it must be done in writing and contain and/or enclose the following:
- The name of the data owner and its domicile and/or other means to communicate to the same our response to the request received;
- The specific indication of the data protection right which you wish to exercise;
- A clear and precise description of the personal data for which the exercise of any data protection rights is pursued; and
- If you reside in a country in Latin America, the documents needed to evidence the data owner’s identity or, when applicable its proxy’s identity and legal representation faculties.
We will respond to your request within the time period (if any) required by applicable law.
- Mastercard Privacy Practices
Mastercard International Incorporated and its affiliates including Mastercard Europe SA (collectively “Mastercard”) respect your privacy. While the Platform is being hosted by Lounge Key Limited, Mastercard will receive your name and email address if you signed up to receive email marketing communications from Mastercard including about Mastercard products and services that may be of interest. If you reside in Europe, Mastercard Europe SA is a data controller for the processing of your personal data for such e-mail marketing purposes. For more information on Mastercard’s privacy practices, please see Mastercard’s Global Privacy Notice.
If you no longer wish to receive email marketing communications directly from Mastercard, you can at any time tell Mastercard not to send you marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link within the marketing e-mails you receive from Mastercard. You also may opt out of receiving marketing e-mails from Mastercard by clicking here. To contact Mastercard, please see the “How To Contact Us” section in Mastercard’s Global Privacy Notice.
- Changes to our policy