LoungeKey Conditions of Use
- In these Conditions of Use, the following words and expressions will have the meanings set out against them below:
means any person who participates in the Programme.
Digital Membership Card
means the digital card issued to Customers which upon activation provides card-free access to the majority of Lounges and Merchants in the Programme.
means a third party provider of airport or travel lounges which are available to Customers participating in the Programme.
means Priority Pass Limited of 3 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2AQ, Company No. 02728518.
Means of Access
means an eligible payment card, Digital Membership Card, or code, barcode or any such other form of access as detailed by LoungeKey in writing from time to time at its sole discretion.
means a third party provider of services, including but not limited to, dining, spa, retail or Third Party Platform, which are available to Customers participating in the Programme.
Merchant of Record
means the organisation responsible for processing Customers payments for Lounge and Merchant access through Programme, including but not limited to, the following LoungeKey affiliates:
(i) Priority Pass Limited;
(ii) Priority Pass, Inc.;
(iii) Priority Pass (A.P.) Limited;
(iv) Collinson (Shanghai) Co. Ltd;
(v) Collinson Services India LLP;
(vi) Collinson Peru S.A.C.; and
(vii) Priority Pass (Asia) Pte. Ltd.
means the LoungeKey™ programme provided by LoungeKey Limited and designed to enable Customer access to Lounge and Merchant locations using a Means of Access.
- Conditions of Use: By participating in the Programme, Customer agrees to and accepts these Conditions of Use. These Conditions of Use will prevail over any other terms and conditions provided to Customer in relation to purchase, or use of, Programme. LoungeKey reserves the right at all times to make any changes to these Conditions of Use. Customer agrees that LoungeKey may provide notification by posting the Conditions of Use on the Programme website and app, and that Customer use of Programme constitutes agreement to the current Conditions of Use. Customers are advised to review these Conditions of Use prior to use of Programme. Conditions of Use are effective as of the 28th June 2023 and will apply to use of Programme from that point forward.
- Terms: These Conditions of Use set out the terms relating to Programme and use of Lounge or Merchant. Each Lounge and Merchant will have its own specific terms which will be outlined in the Lounge or Merchant description on Programme website or app. By using the Lounge or Merchant Customer is accepting the Lounge or Merchant terms. Customer should read the Lounge or Merchant terms carefully before using the Lounge or Merchant.
- Merchant of Record: The principal entity supplying Lounge and Merchant access for Programme is as follows:
(i) Priority Pass Limited for services within Europe, Middle East and Africa;
(ii) Priority Pass, Inc. for services within North America, South America (excluding Peru) and Latin America;
(iii) Priority Pass (A.P.) Limited for services within Asia Pacific (excluding People’s Republic of China, India and Taiwan);
(iv) Collinson (Shanghai) Co. Ltd for services within People’s Republic of China;
(v) Collinson Services India LLP for services within India;
(vi) Collinson Peru S.A.C. for services within Peru; and
(vii) Priority Pass (Asia) Pte. Ltd. for services within Taiwan.
Lounge and Merchant visits are subject to a per-person, per-visit, charge. Where applicable (dependent upon the benefit offered by a payment card provider or other organisation), all such visits, including those by accompanying guests, will be debited to Customer's payment card by (i) LoungeKey or (ii) the payment card provider or other organisation as per the rates and terms notified by (a) LoungeKey or (b) Customer’s payment card provider or other organisation in respect of their Programme membership. If Customer has multiple Programme memberships, Customer is responsible for presenting the correct Means of Access to the Lounge or Merchant staff for admittance and may only use one such Programme membership per visit. Any payment queries should be addressed with LoungeKey, payment card provider or other organisation and not the individual Lounge or Merchant.
- Documentation: Admittance to a Lounge or Merchant is strictly conditional upon Customers possessing (i) a valid Means of Access, (ii) a valid boarding pass and (iii) any additional identification that the Lounge or Merchant may require from Customer and their guests, which may include passport, national identity card or driving license. Ineligible Means of Access, photograph of Means of Access or provision of card number of Digital Membership Card/payment card will not be accepted as substitutes for the Means of Access. Some Lounges and Merchants in Europe are located within designated Schengen areas of the airport which means that access is only provided to these locations if Customer is travelling between Schengen countries (https://ec.europa.eu/home-affairs/policies/schengen-borders-and-visa/schengen-area_en).
- Use of Lounge or Merchant: When presenting the Means of Access on entering a Lounge or Merchant, Customer is required to inform staff that they wish to enter using Programme by referencing “LoungeKey”. Staff will verify eligibility to enter the Lounge or Merchant by checking the Means of Access visually and then electronically recording the Means of Access through a card/code reader, taking an imprint of the Means of Access or otherwise entering the details into a secure system. Staff will also enter the number of guests, if any, accompanying Customer. If requested, Customer must sign the Record of Visit voucher, card reader screen and/or confirm by signing the electronic reader, as applicable, that the Lounge or Merchant has reflected the exact number of guests, if any, when confirming access but does not show any per person per visit charge. The charge per visit for Customer, where relevant, and that for any guests will be based on the ‘Record of Visit’ voucher/ log submitted by the Lounge or Merchant. The electronic record of Customer’s visit will be considered valid evidence of Customer accessing the Lounge or Merchant. Guests must register and enter the Lounge or Merchant location at the same time as Customer.
- Record of Visit: Lounge or Merchant staff will, where appropriate, make a voucher imprint/log entry of the Means of Access and Customer is responsible for ensuring Record of Visit voucher/receipt/the log correctly reflects their own usage and that of any guests at the time of using the Lounge or Merchant. Where applicable, Customer is responsible for retaining Customer’s copy of the ‘‘Record of Visit’’ voucher or receipt presented to them. If a Customer requires a copy of the voucher/receipt Customer must make the request at the time of entering the Lounge or Merchant location. When entering with multiple Customers, it is each Customer’s responsibility to ensure they are not charged for guests who may hold their own Programme membership. It is advised that each Customer show the staff their Means of Access and sign their Record of Visit separately. LoungeKey will not be liable whatsoever for refusal of access by Lounge or Merchant due to technical issues with visit registration equipment.
- Means of Access: Where a payment card is used as the Means of Access for Programme, no point of sale transaction takes place. A charge may be made later to Customer’s Means of Access, if applicable and according to the terms of the benefit offered by a payment card provider or other organisation.
- Access via Electronic Device: Means of Access on Customer’s smartphone, tablet or other device may require inspection by Lounge or Merchant’s staff, including the need for the member of staff to handle the device. LoungeKey accepts no liability for any damage caused to the device by Lounge or Merchant’s staff.
- Use and expiry: Digital Membership Card is non-transferable and Customers may only use by agreement with Digital Membership Card terms and conditions up to and including the expiry date shown on the Digital Membership Card, or until expiry of the benefit offered by a payment card provider or other organisation. Means of Access may not be used by any person other than the named Customer and only one Means of Access may be used for each visit to a Lounge or Merchant location. LoungeKey, payment card provider or other organisation, may limit the number of times Customer can use their Means of Access to enter a Lounge or Merchant location within a time period and within the same arrival or departure location. Where payment card provider or other organisation has set this limitation, Customer will be notified by payment card provider or other organisation. LoungeKey will not be liable for any costs incurred by Customer as a result of payment card provider or other organisations failure to notify Customer of such restriction.
- Merchant Charges: LoungeKey is not responsible for any charges made by the Merchant in relation to any Merchant visit, whether authorised, unauthorised or incorrect.
- Children: Applicability of Lounge and Merchant access for children varies according to each specific Lounge or Merchant’s policies. Customer is advised to check the Lounge and Merchant description provided within the ‘Lounge Finder’ link in the Programme website and app for specific child-related provisions prior to using the Lounge or Merchant. Inclusion of children with regard to eligibility for the Lounge or Merchant is at the discretion of the Lounge or Merchant.
- Behavioural Standards: Use of Lounge and Merchant location is subject to Customer, guest and children behaving and dressing in accordance with the Lounge or Merchant’s terms and conditions, and any person not complying with such terms and conditions may be asked to vacate the Lounge or Merchant location. LoungeKey is not liable for any loss suffered by Customer or guest where a Lounge or Merchant has refused admission or use because Customer or guest has not complied with the terms of this Programme or the Lounge or Merchant’s terms and conditions.
- Consumption Charges: The provision of alcoholic drinks, where local law permits, is at the discretion of each Lounge or Merchant and in some cases may be limited or unavailable. In such cases Customer is responsible for paying any charges for additional consumption or for premium alcoholic drinks directly to Lounge or Merchant. See individual Lounge or Merchant descriptions for details.
- Telephone and Wi-Fi: Telephone and Wi-Fi availability vary in each Lounge and Merchant location are provided at the Lounge and Merchant’s discretion. Complimentary usage of telephone facilities may be limited to local calls only. Charges for any other services are at the discretion of each Lounge and Merchant and Customer is responsible for paying these directly to the Lounge or Merchant.
- Flight Announcements: Lounge and Merchants have no obligation to announce flight information and Customer accepts that LoungeKey will not be held liable for any direct or indirect loss resulting out of any Customer and/or guests failing to board their flight. Customer is responsible for checking the relevant entry requirements for any country being visited and correct travel documentation for the journey.
- Changes to Programme: LoungeKey may amend the Lounge or Merchant charges or Programme at any time on providing 30 days’ notice in advance of such change. Where Customer receives Programme through a payment card provider or other organisation any changes will be notified to the payment card provider or other organisation, who is responsible for advising Customer. In the event that a Customer does not accept a change, Customer will have the right to terminate their Programme membership by providing 30 days’ notice in writing directly to the payment card provider or other organisation who will be responsible for informing LoungeKey and liable for any costs Customer incurs as a result of its failure to inform LoungeKey of such termination.
- Third Party Organisations: : Lounge and Merchants are owned and operated by third party organisations. Customer and guests must abide by the rules and policies of each participating Lounge or Merchant, and Customer accepts that provision of a Means of Access for a Lounge or Merchant does not guarantee access or continued access and is subject to capacity restrictions. Customer accepts that LoungeKey has no control over the Lounge or Merchant’s decision of whether to admit any Customer, the number of people allowed in at any time, facilities offered, the opening/closing times, the length of time which Customers may spend in the Lounge or Merchant, any charges payable above and beyond those included, or the personnel employed. LoungeKey will use reasonable endeavours to ensure the benefits and facilities are available as advertised, but Customer accepts that LoungeKey does not warrant nor guarantee in any way that any or all of the benefits and facilities will be available at the time of Customer's visit.
- Payments Between Customer and Lounge: Where applicable, access to specific Lounges may require payment in addition to Customer’s entitlement. This additional payment is managed by the Lounge and LoungeKey accepts no liability for this transaction between Customer and Lounge.
- Pre-Booking: Where applicable, Lounges may offer a pre-booking service at an additional charge, which is managed by LoungeKey or Lounge. The provider of the pre-booking service will be indicated on the pre-booking page and the service description on Programme website and app. Where Lounge is Merchant of Record and processes the additional charge, Lounge is responsible for this service and transaction between Customer and Lounge. Any related pre-booking transaction or payment queries made via Lounge should be addressed to Lounge.
Where LoungeKey is Merchant of Record and processes the additional charge, LoungeKey is responsible for this service and transaction between Customer and LoungeKey. Any related pre-booking transaction or payment queries made via LoungeKey should be addressed to LoungeKey. Pre-booking service is subject to Customer’s compliance with all applicable terms of these Conditions of Use and Lounge’s terms.
- Third Party Links and Websites: Programme website may contain links to websites, offers or programmes that are operated or owned by third parties that are not part of, or controlled by, LoungeKey. LoungeKey accepts no responsibility for the content of any such third party websites, or in relation to use of any Lounge and Merchant or the redemption of any offers by third parties. LoungeKey will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from Customer’s use of any third party websites, offers or programmes.
- Loss: Customer accepts that LoungeKey is not liable for any direct or indirect loss to Customer, or any guest, arising from the provision or non-provision, whether in whole or in part, of any of the advertised benefits and facilities. Customer accepts that LoungeKey is not liable for any loss or personal injury suffered inside a Lounge or Merchant location by any person who has entered with a Means of Access under the Programme.
- Personal Belongings: To the fullest extent allowed by law, LoungeKey accepts no responsibility for the actions of Customer or any guest when using any Lounge or Merchant or participating in Programme and will not be responsible for any personal belongings brought into a Lounge or Merchant by Customer or their guest.
- Lost or Stolen Means of Access: Lost, stolen or damaged Means of Access must be notified to the payment card provider or other organisation who will be responsible for providing a replacement.
- Invalid Means of Access: Any Lounge or Merchant accessed by a Customer using an invalid Means of Access, including any guests, will be charged to Customer.
- Cancellation by Customer: : In the event of Customer cancelling either their access to Programme, or their relationship with the payment card provider or other organisation through which their access is granted, the Means of Access will be cancelled with effect from the effective date of that cancellation. Any Lounge or Merchant accessed by a Customer using an invalid Means of Access, including any guests, will be charged to that Customer. Customers who have access to Programme via a payment card provider or other organisation should contact the payment card provider or other organisation for all cancellation matters.
- Cancellation and outstanding charges In the event that Programme membership has been revoked due to Customer’s payment card being cancelled or an account being transitioned to a payment card that no longer participates in the Programme, LoungeKey reserves the right to pursue legal action to recover any outstanding charges.
- Cancellation by LoungeKey: LoungeKey reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion and without notice to revoke Programme membership to or terminate Programme. LoungeKey reserves the right to immediately cancel, without refund, any Programme membership which is found to be in breach of these Conditions of Use.
- Renewal of Programme: Renewal terms and conditions are at the sole discretion of LoungeKey.
- Fees: LoungeKey reserves the right to increase any fees applicable under Programme upon 30 days’ notice to Customer. These may include but are not limited to, Programme membership, Lounge or Merchant fees.
- Payment Card On File: A valid and unexpired payment card is required to be stored on each Customer’s membership account and failure to do so may result in suspension or termination of Customer’s membership. By providing or updating payment card details at account registration and throughout term of membership, or use of payment card as Means of Access at Lounge or Merchant (where applicable), Customer agrees payment card details will be stored and used for payment for any programme membership, Lounge or Merchant fees, or for processing any account verification checks, where applicable. LoungeKey may, from time to time, process additional verification transactions or payment card authentication on the stored payment card to maintain appropriate authority for charging payments or processing account verification checks in accordance with prevailing regulations. Any amount debited as part of verification will be cancelled/reversed by LoungeKey upon verification from Customer’s payment card provider.
- Indemnity: Customer agrees to defend and indemnify LoungeKey and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates (collectively 'the indemnified parties') against and hold each indemnified party harmless from all liabilities, damages, losses, claims, suits, judgments, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) for injury to or death of any person or damage to or destruction of any property arising out of the use of Programme by Customer or any guest, except that such indemnification will not extend to acts of gross negligence or wilful misconduct by the indemnified parties.
- Tax Liability: LoungeKey makes no representations as to any income, use, excise or other tax liability of Customer as a result of their Programme membership. Customer is advised to consult with their accountant or tax adviser for further information. Customer is solely responsible for any tax liability as a result of Programme membership.
- Disputes: Customer agrees LoungeKey is not responsible for any disputes or claims that may occur between Customer, Lounges, payment card providers or other organisations, nor for any losses, costs, damages, or expenses incurred or debited.
- Program Complaints: LoungeKey is not responsible for any disputes or claims that may occur between Customer and Lounges or Merchants, nor for any losses, costs, damages, or expenses incurred. If Customer has any concerns or complaints about the Programme they should contact LoungeKey. Any claims, issues or complaints arising out of or in connection with the Programme regarding Lounge or Merchant location access should be dealt with by LoungeKey. Customers with complaints relating to any Lounge or Merchant access should, within six months of the relevant Lounge or Merchant access make a complaint via one of the channels listed
Telephone the following LoungeKey offices:
United Kingdom: +44 (0) 208 865 0767
Hong Kong: +852 3071 5062
USA / Dallas: +1 46 9334 4174
PO Box 815
- Monitoring: LoungeKey is constantly trying to improve the services it provides to Customers therefore may monitor telephone calls from Customers to maintain and enhance our services. Where calls are recorded, Customer may access their own telephone recordings and call charges by submitting their request in writing to the LoungeKey.
- Sanctions: Customer represents and warrants that (i) Customer is not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) Customer is not listed on any U.S. government “watch list” of prohibited or restricted parties, including the Specially Designated Nationals list published by the Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Treasury or the Denied Persons List published by the U.S. Department of Commerce.
- Jurisdiction: To the extent permissible by local law or regulation, these Conditions of Use will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and LoungeKey and Customer will submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of English courts to resolve any disputes that arise out of them.
- Enforceability: Any provision of these Conditions of Use declared void or unenforceable by any competent authority or court will, to the extent of such invalidity or unenforceability, be deemed severable and will not affect the other provisions of these Conditions of Use.
- Conflict: If there is any conflict in meaning between the English language version of these Conditions of Use and any version or translation of these Conditions of Use, the English language version will prevail.
Discount Offer Specific Terms:
If your Programme membership includes access to Discount Offers, the following specific terms will be applicable in addition to clauses 1-41:
means dining, spa, and retail offers typically characterised by a discount offered by a Merchant to Customer where the Merchant is the Merchant of Record (Customer pays the Merchant directly); generally, Merchant-funded discounts (money-off or %-off).
- Merchant of Record: Merchant is the Merchant of Record for Discount Offers access through this Programme. Customer pays the Merchant directly following use of Discount Offer.
- Access: Discount Offers can only be accessed through the Programme website or app. Discount Offer will be applied by the Merchant following the settlement of the transaction between Customer and the Merchant.
- Discount Offer Terms: Each Discount Offer will have its own specific terms, which will be outlined in Discount Offer description and accessible through Programme website or app prior to accessing. By generating a Discount Offer, Customer is accepting Discount Offer terms. Please read Discount Offer terms carefully before accessing a Discount Offer.
- Means of Access: The Means of Access will be an eligible QR code or alphanumeric code, which will be generated after selecting Discount Offer, and will allow Customer to use Discount Offer with the Merchant.
- Use of Discount Offer: In order to access Discount Offers, the Means of Access must be presented to the Merchant, and Customer is required to inform Merchant staff that they wish to use Discount Offer. The Means of Access will be verified visually by Merchant staff to validate Customer’s eligibility to access Discount Offer provided through Programme, and also the number of eligible guests accompanying Customer.
- Additional Charges: Customer is responsible for any additional charges incurred, which are not specifically detailed as included in Discount Offer.
- Use and expiry: Use of Discount Offer is non-transferable and Customers may only use Discount Offer until either the expiry date shown on Programme website and/or app, or until the expiry of Discount Offer as stated in Discount Offer terms. Discount Offer may not be used by any person other than Customer and their eligible guests.
- Merchant Charges: LoungeKey is not responsible for any charges made by the Merchant in relation to any Discount Offer, whether authorised, unauthorised, or incorrect.
- Disputes: Any claims or issues arising out of or in connection regarding Discount Offers should be dealt with by the Merchant. Customers with complaints relating to any Discount Offer should, within 30 days of use of Discount Offer, make a complaint to the Merchant following the complaints procedure outlined in Discount Offer terms.
If your Programme membership includes access to services via Third Party Platform, the following specific terms will be applicable in addition to clauses 1-50:
Third Party Platform
means a third party website, white label/re-branded website or mobile application produced or operated by a Merchant, where Customers may access free or discounted services as a result of being a Customer of Programme.
- Merchant of Record: Merchant is the Merchant of Record for redemption of discounted services via a Third Party Platform accessed as a result of being a Customer of Programme.
- Access: Customer may access services via Third Party Platform through (i) Programme website or app, or (ii) via a hyperlink provided by LoungeKey to Customer.
- Third Party Platform Terms: Each Merchant will have its own service specific terms and conditions which Customer will be required to comply with. By using the Third Party Platform, Customer is accepting the Merchant terms. Please read Merchant terms carefully before using Third Party Platform services. In the event of a conflict between Programme terms and Merchant terms, Programme terms will prevail.
- Means of Access: The means of access will vary depending on services accessed on Third Party Platform. Customers may redeem services to Third Party Platform following payment, if applicable, by accessing a link on the Programme website or app. Customer may be directed to leave Programme website and be directed to Third Party Platform.
- Use of Third Party Platform: Once the service has been redeemed by Customer, Customer will access the Third Party Platform directly.
- Additional Charges: Services accessed via Third Party Platform may be free or discounted as a result of Programme membership. Customer is responsible for any additional charges including but not limited to in-app purchases and add-ons, which are not specifically detailed as included in Customer’s membership to Programme.
- Use and expiry: Services accessed via Third Party Platform are non-transferable and Customers may only use such services until either (i) the expiry date shown on Third Party Platform, (ii) the expiry of Programme membership, or until (iii) the expiry of services as stated in Programme terms or Merchant terms. Services via Third Party Platform may not be used by any person other than Customer or their eligible guests, where applicable.
- Merchant Charges: LoungeKey is not responsible for any charges made by the Merchant in relation to Third Party Platforms, whether authorised, unauthorised, or incorrect.
- Changes: LoungeKey may at its absolute discretion withdraw or replace its offering of access to services via Third Party Platforms on providing notice of such change.
- Disputes: Any claims or issues arising out of or in connection with services accessed via Third Party Platforms should be dealt with by the Merchant. Customers with complaints relating to the Third Party Platform, should make a complaint to the Merchant following the complaints procedure outlined on the Third Party Platform.